Need at least 1 16" chrome spoke wheel / chrome wire wheel hopefully on the west coast, Calif

I have 1 Bad chrome spoke wheel on an XK140 FHC that I’m trying to get rolling. Looking for a reasonable match without investing a fortune in shipping etc.
I’m in the SF Bay area, willing to travel. Willing to buy extras. Please let me know what you have.
Thank you, Mike 925-301-7761

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Jaguar Heaven, in Stockton might be of help.

1 Like

If it’s a Dayton, depending on what’s wrong, send it to them for repair.
I did that for an XJ6 wheel and it was cheaper than a new one.

1 Like

Mike. I see your area code is 925. I have used Rite Way Wire wheel repair in Walnut Creek many times. Jose is the long time owner. Maybe he can fix yours sufficiently to get you by

1 Like

Still looking for a 16" chrome wire wheel for an XK140. Jaguar Heaven has nothing. Jose at Rite-Way is a great guy but he can’t fix this. It’s actually a 54 spoke Dunlop type wheel with a hub that looks like the factory type but at this point I’m not picky. I’m putting on a painted one to get rolling but a chrome one would be nice. Thanks for your help. Mike