Need Coupe Headliner Rail

Not sure correct name of part. Having problems locating one.
Anyone have one they would sell?
Left hand drive. Driver side needed.

OH it’s Barley interior AFW Trim AW, according to a website i found.

Its called a cant rail

This car has motormouse seat belts? Good luck!

Yes motor mouse seat belts.
Sounds like I will have the Holy Grail if I find it.
Looking for a salvage car I can pick.
Thanks all.

What year is the car?
If it is pre-facelift I may have one.
The fabric will be probably toast but it is easy to recover.
Contact me offline if interested.
Steve
@650.455.1110

I forgot to mention I also have an NOS seat-belt re-tractor.

Left side is not covered with material, just plastic like all other post covers.
I’ll call you later.
Thank you

The cant rails I have are from an 1985 which were metal with foam and fabric covering.

So, are you looking for a new cant rail that covers the motormouse track? Or are you looking to get rid of the motormouse track, so you’re looking for a non-motormouse cant rail?

Yes keeping the Motormouse track and just covering like factory.

equiprx, I will need same interior color barley, and not covered with foam and fabric.
But thanks for giving me the correct name of part…now I can search.
It’s a really nice 1988, White, 48,000 miles. Runs cool and smooth. No rust, west coast car.
Has usual gas smell which I’m working on and speedo jumps, and cruise does not work, but plenty of info on this forum to get started. I think I can do some of the work, but not all.

Contact me off list at sjniznik@msn.com. I converted my 88 XJ-S to standard seat belts and have all the trim. I can supply you with some spare parts too. The motors are gone. I have an 86 that I think has those types of belts . I may consider removing those and converting it too.

Stephen

Jaggxjs,
I have found that having a copy of the XJ-S Parts Catalogue is very helpful to me in locating parts for my wife’s 1990 XJ-S convertible. That part was originally BAC 4723 then changed to BDC6745 and then BDC9421.

A search of the Jaguarclassicparts.com website shows that the BDC9421 may still be available new from Jaguar. You don’t mention where you are located, or the year of your coupe, but a quick call to your local Jaguar dealership would be a good way to locate a new one relatively quickly. They are not inexpensive.

Armed with those part numbers you should be able to search for this cant rail on the internet and find someone parting out a car and willing to sell you this part. As far as I can tell they only came in one color, but your local dealership parts department should be able to confirm that.

Paul

Thanks sir!
Will check around with this new info.
Really appreciate all the help on this forum.