Need ECU desperately needed

I need a ECU 4585 (84526E) I have two units not repairable…and cannot get Jag to fire up…
Any have an extra ?
Thanks, Sloth

Found several used on E-bay. Not very cheap that’s for sure. Finding a new one may be an impossibility. Search the forum further and you will find recommendations for shops that repair them. You might be able to pick one up from them.

For the Lucas-fueling ECU, used in the old-school Jaguar V12s, there are no such shops. At least in the US.
Only documented and credible lead is Aj6engineering in the UK (aka Roger Bywater).

Is this something Roger Bywater could help with?

David Boger. Everydayxj has all kinds of Jaguar stuff.

Jaguar Heaven. Circa Stockton, CA.

Carl

Bywater repairs ECUs for a decent price, he’s the expert. Just don’t expect a fast turnaround, will take a couple months. Mine took 3 months, but I also got super enhanced while he had it open.

These guys ( http://www.justxjs.com/ ) in GB have a few for sale approx $180.00 US. I’ve dealt with them a few times before. Good to deal with.
These guys in California have approx 10 ecu’s for sale at the moment. No idea of the price.
The ecu is actually one of the easier parts to find.

Hope this helps
Good luck

Just happen to come across it. No idea who the seller is, nor do I know anything else about it.