Need help finding parts

Can you help me find the battery cover (trim agg), boot cover and right and left heated headlight jet spray covers. My car is a 1994 XJS 2+2 convert. Thanks

I’ll tell you right now that those jet spray covers are going to be a bear to find.

The rest of those parts should come up on eBay.

Lastly, I’ve never come across trim code AGG. Which one is that?

Where are you located? Jaguar heaven in California is a dream come true at times.

Spoke with them - no luck. I am in NC

They used to be, many years ago, IMHO. For some reason over the years you hear less and less about them and seems I finally gave up after it seemed they no longer had parts to fit my older Jag models. :slightly_frowning_face: I suspect they were running out of the older model parts. :thinking: Or have them made a comeback of late? :confused:

Not too sure. They’ve helped me a couple times as of late @jacks1994 if you pm me your number I’ll text you a couple listings I’ve found that might have the parts you need.

My trim number is AEE. 919-379-0637 Thanks

What type boot cover do you need and what color ? I have a black one.

I have one side headlight washer RUBBER GASKET.
So far I don’t remember which side it is.
I seem to recall having one of the jets, but don’t remember if it’s heated.
Let me know what you feel would be a fair price before I go digging.
I’m swamped with projects and need to stay focused.
Since I don’t visit the forums very often lately, please text to 650-455-1110.
Steve

Your neighbor is David Boger. Everydayxj is his site. good guy, lots of Jaguar parts.

Jaguar heaven, oh yeah, Stockton, California.
My car durn near ended up there as a donpr. Major melt down on the freeway. Coasted off and stopped not far away. Came home on a flat bed!!! Had I known ??? Sold !!! Rent a car or bus home!!!

Well, that’s why they always say - Jaguars - you better have TWO of them:laughing: