Need pics of rear body section

As the body work continue on my '51 OTS, I have run into a bit of a conundrum. As is common on these cars, mine has rusted a bit in the area from the bumper holes on down. This had obviously been repaired - very badly - by a previous owner. As a result, I am having a hard time understanding what should be happening underneath that part of the panel. What is there now is a hodge podge of patch panels and braces. I was hoping that one of you has a photo of the factory arrangement of this area. Again, I am talking about the underside of the part of the rear section just below the bumper brace hole. Any help would be greatly appreciated.







Thanks Rob. That helps, but in particular, I’m trying to figure out what is happening in the red circle here:


Seems like I vaguely recall somebody offering new repair panels for that area. It might have been Forrest Voges who retails through Jolly Rogers Motors.

Thanks Rob. Much appreciated.


Drill a weep hole to release the evil humors.