Need some help for my 1961 Mark IX

My wife and I got T-boned in the drivers side quarter panel this past week. I’ll be sending it into the body shop and getting the mechanicals looked at next week. Does anyone know where I can get a pair of spats and some wheels? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m in Marietta, Ga.

1 Like

Well, that’s the dribblin’ shits…:confounded:

Hope you and the spousal unit are OK: cars can be fixed. Hope the hit-tor was insured.

Try contacting Jaguar Heaven in California. They have Mark IXs

Pat H

Try Jack White in Virginia at (540) 743-4037. He does not have internet. Tons of parts at fair prices and he ships world wide. Knows all his inventory in his head.

Leave a message if you get his answering machine.


Thank you, Gerard!!!

Hello lovthamarkix, I have a pair of spats. Rusty but straight and restorable. Might have wheels too.

I have already acquired them. Thank you just the same, Dan!

I would love to see a pic to see how she handled the impact.