New 1997 Jaguar XJ6 VP

I bought today on Ebay a 97 XJ6 VP with 36,000 verified miles in supposedly mint condition from the original owner. Garaged from day one. What do you guys feel would be a fair price? I will tell you what I paid after some “fair” prices.

I will now be selling my 95 XJ6 VP with 132,000 miles. It too is in excellent condition.

Richard

Based on UK prices I would hazard a guess of $7000, there are more still around in the US than there are here!
I doubt there are any with 36K miles on them but 9 years ago I purchased my present 97 X300 1 owner and 64K miles for $4200.
Anyhow I hope you got a bargain and that it is up to expectations and you always have the Ebay guarantee!

Enjoy.

Wow. I did not know such an animal existed! I agree with Neil, with a value up to $8,500, as long as the right buyer was in the transaction.

I got took on one with similar credentials. I fell for a scam and let it get outside e-bay so I lost their protection. It had the low miles, because apparently it was sitting in a barn with some kind of animal defecating on it, corroding everything.

Hope it works out.

I bought my 96 VDP with 22K miles on it in mint conditions a few years back at 11,000 USD, still driving it 6 years later till now. I would pay 10- 12 K USD for it (if you don’t want it, call me 832 660 1437)

My 1995 I bought last month SWB VDP one owner with 101000 needing tires, shocks, a “tune up” and a good cleaning…nice paint and nice interior… $700.00

My guess on yours? $5500

Hi Ross, it’s strange as it’s almost impossible to find a low mileage X300 or 308 here in the UK and the ones that are still about in well abused condition are cheaper than chips you would be hard pushed to sell one and to get $800 to $1400 for it!