New member dshgbsdhdf

Hi folks! I’m new to the site. I own a 1967 Jaguar XKE.
Hoping we can be a happy group members and sharing the same interest here as i do .
Thanks for letting me join.
Kind regards
james

Welcome Humbert/James (?). I was always reluctant to join a club that would have me as a member. You are fairly safe here. Learn to post pictures, we like pictures.

Welcome James! My bet is that you’ll find everything you need right here.

Were do you live? We have some regional groups that have events, provide extra hands, and lie to your spouse that the part was necessary.

Hi, James, welcome! Yes, we are happy though we do get crabby from time to time. No matter.

Good start on your profile, but if you put in a little more detail about your car people could help more when necessary. Year, 3.8 or 4.2, Series (1, 1.5, 2, 3) FHC (coupe) or OTS (roadster, Open Two Seater).

Add your country/flag so people know where you are and so what vendors are close by (and when you sleep!). It’s a good place to put in a few photos.

Put in your locale because from time to time we hold events for nearby listers.

Next big one is the Big Sky Oil Leak in early September starting in Missoula MT and seeing Glacier, Canada, and Yellowstone.

Here in the Bay Area we will be hosting visiting Neville Swales from the UK in August, let me know if you are out here.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions or post your own opinion.

The rules are posted somewhere, but no politics or religion, no bashing of vendors or anybody preferably. Vendors to avoid them suing the site and closing us down. Pointing out new vendors and products is encouraged (no selling though) and praising vendors or shops is also good.

Jerry

Welcome…and enjoy.
abe

Les How do you go about posting pictures?

Walter

Hi You can drag or paste picture straight into this window from your PC

…into the “editing your Reply” window, at the bottom. First, hit “Reply”, then…

Jerry