New Old Stock Lucas Jaguar D-Type & XKSS Switches / Parts

A selection of new old stock Lucas switches for the D-Type & XKSS

Vacuum indicator / flasher switch TPS1 (31250) - D-Type & XKSS £125 (1 available)

Ignition switch S55 (31484 with short connection posts, superceeded by 31497 with long connection posts) - D-Type & XKSS £50 (4 available)

Starter switch ST18 (76438) & Knob (764354) - D-Type & XKSS £75 (2 available)

Starter switch knob (764354) - D-Type & XKSS £15 (7 available)

Headlight / sidelight / panel light / fog lamp switch PS7 (31201 / 31202) push / pull with 8 A.N.C. threaded shaft - D-Type & XKSS £25 (10 available)

Headlamp dip switch FS32 (31277) 3 screw fixing - XKSS £35 (1 available)

Mechanical stop lamp switch 6SA (31556) - XKSS £25 (1 available)

I also have a selection of original Wilmot Breeden FNR ignition switch barrels & keys, please enquire.

intelligentmetals@gmail.com
07538 998998

For more info or photos please post on here or send me a message.

The above prices include UK recorded delivery. I am also happy to ship worldwide, please contact me for costs.

I have many other new old stock Lucas switches for Jaguars & other models, please contact me with your requirements.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like