New seat covers

Started to order a set of leather seat covers from AutoBerry. They sent me a sample which looks to be of quality. I got prices from Pauls as well which is 130% over AutoBerry. I don’t doubt Paul’s value and product but am concerned with the price difference. I am concerned with AB’s no return policy on seats.

Any thoughts on AutoBerry?

Have you checked in with Lseat?

No I did not. Their leather seats are half the price of AB. Would worry about quality. Probably should have pursued. Did get a sample from AB and it looked good. Now comes the question of workmanship

I used Lseat for a Honda Pilot…Inwas very happy.

I now ordered a set for my XJS. I’m happy again. I have not put it on yet. Will report back.

I went ahead and ordered from AB.
Let’s stay in touch to compare
Thanks for responding
John

Great idea. Should be interesting!

Did my seats with a set from Lseat.com. Very good quality, although not exactly as OE (sides of rear backrest are not cloth). Excellent fit, even included the center armrest cover. Very well made and a good value for a non- concours restoration. Very close on color also.

What year is your car and what color did you get?

95 XJS Convertible, jade metallic, NDR Creme interior

1 Like

If you are asking about Lseat.com, mine is a ‘88 with LDY (grey) interior, there color was L002 dim grey. They offer free color samples.

Got the covers in from AutoBerry They look good and are as advertised Proof is in the pudding. Will get installed 4//8

Covers installed and all is good.
Well please with Auto Berry
My installer did a good job.
I was going to install myself but he had to rebuild the cushions.

look good. Would be neat to see another picture similar to the one you posted about 20 days ago. Nice ride !

Quality of AutoBerry was good.

Dang: they have covers for a P5 Rover, but not a P6.

Call them. List on site may not be accurate.

1 Like

Good suggestion: done!

Are these covers, over the old or replacement units for the original covers?

These are replacements (see photo in prior reply 10/18)
The old covers taken off, replaced diaphragms, remade cushions as needed, reassembled

1 Like

Hello all, I’m new and this is my first post. Just acquired a 1995 XJS Convertible and I’m going to order seat covers. I received samples from lseat.com and called Auto Berry. I was honest with Auto Berry and told them about the price difference between them and lseat and they were confident that lseat could not sell all leather seats for $299. I sent lseat an email and asked if the entire seat is all real leather. Waiting for the reply.
I don’t mind paying more for quality seats but I don’t want to be taken advantage of. Just curious what a reasonable price is for the install if anyone would like to share.

Thank you

Tom G