New Springs and Shocks all Around

Now that the new brakes are doing a great job it is time to replace the springs and shocks both front and rear. The car sits perfectly level but the rear clearance is way too low. May have to have the cars alignment redone when the new springs and shocks are installed but that’s OK by me.
Would like to ask for correct spring part numbers for my 1987 coupe. My parts CD has decide to not work on my computer. It worked a short time ago but now it is giving me trouble when trying to open it.
Also would like opinions of which brand of shocks are preferred.
Thanks in advance gentlemen.

Sorry fellows have found the spring part numbers on print outs from parts CD but would still like for opinion of the best shocks to use.

Don, contact ben@simplyperformance.com in the UK as they have a suspension kit that is designed for the car and features adjustable GAZ shocks. Well worth the cost as the amount of work to install the springs is not something you want to do twice.

Best shocks? I think it depends on what kind of ride you want. Not being a “Boy Racer” anymore, I wanted the "Jaguar "ride. When I replaced the front springs, I removed a pair of KYB shocks, and went with Boges. Did not notice any difference.
When I replaced the rear shocks, and "adjusted " the rear spring height with a spacer, I used KYB’s! Best of luck!

I used GAZ all the way around, wanted the adjustability. They have 20-ish detents on the adjustment knob, so theoretically 20 levels of firmness. On all but the very bottom levels, 1-3, they are too harsh for my tastes… and I like a firm ride. My springs are stock. So, GAZ not worth the extra $ IMHO, I’d look at Bilsteins if I was going to do again.
Regards
Bob