New tire rubs on left rear

So about 10 years ago I got The Driven Mans suspension kit and had it installed. Lower springs, Bilstiens and bigger sway bar. I really liked the set up, kept the BWA wheels that were on the car when I bought it in 2010. It had Michelin’s on it and have used them since then. 255/45R 17 Tires, the left rear would rub if I hit a really big dip. So just put on a set of TOYO’s it looks like they must have a more pronounced square corner and rub a lot, even under acceleration. So it is only the left rear side that ever rubbed, can the rear cradle be adjusted? My guess is it is fixed by those mounts on each side. Or I guess l can try some lifts from Summit Racing and lift the rear end but I have liked the way it sits. No option on returning the tires, their mine now so need to make them work.

Dan Serrato

Does it rub on the inside or outside edge of the tire? If on inside, use a thin, maybe 1/8" spacer between the wheel and hub. Also, have the camber checked. May have more camber on one side vs. the other.

Rear suspension cannot be adjusted side to side.

It’s not intended to be

But you might wanna look at the mounts for sagging/collapsing

Cheers
DD

Should have stated, rubs outer fender, well above the lip.

As @jal5678 said, check your camber first.
Also see how many camber spacers you have on each side, might give you a clue.
The cage mounts, unless they are completely shot, won’t allow side to side movement or adjustment. Have a look though.

How much clearance do you have on the other side?

Other possibility is that some work has been done on the fender and it’s further in than it should.

Both sides are tight, So I think I need to pull the rear shock/springs and look into a spacer. How hard to take off a rear shock if the car is on a lift?

Easy and all will be apparent once you are under there.