New (to me)X Type Wagon

Just did a deal on an 04 wagon. Looks in very good condition and has a full history. The car is a 3 litre automatic. Looking forward to putting it through its paces.

Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of dog hair in the back?

Packing tape or sellotape?

Picked the car up today and was very pleased. I’m trying to figure out how to connect my phone. There is nothing in all the manuals on this. There was a package of cables in the underfloor storage but no indication of where ,when or what they connect to. Has anyone done this with an Android phone?

The detail shop charged me an extra $100 for dog hair. The dogs had been confined to the rear cargo deck, which was fortunate.
I connected my phone and it worked for a week or so but does not any more and the method for connecting it the first time is no longer effective for some reason.
I got mine with 175k miles on it and it has run fine for 2 years now. I got a fluid change for the transmission and I just replaced the starter. It does well in snow and gets good mileage on longer trips. Downshift to pass on the freeway.
P.

I just found a fantastic brush to get rid of pet hair. The back of my wagon was so covered in golden retriever hair that there could have been dog under there. A friend’s son put me on to a synthetic brush that lifts pet hair off carpet like magic. I got one at Carzzilla in Calgary and it only took a half an hour to clean the whole back. $8 bucks is far less than $100.