Kirbert, AFAIK he’s got a pre-HE map and a Lucas HE map with more (hopefully) to come.
I think the issue partially is connecting to the distributor. It’s not an ignition control box yet even though it has a replacement AMP. So for the moment, Marelli isn’t adapted.
It’s also largely meant to help clean up the V eliminating bunches of vacuum routing.
Per his post:
- Jaguar V12 bolt on EFI system soon to be released.
- Everything you need to make your V12 run perfect.
- 12 new modern Injectors with Ethanol resistant hoses
- 2 new temp sensor, water and air, with correct threads
- 1 electronic controlled Idle regulator
- 1 new map sensor
- 1 new coil and coil driver/amplifier
- 1 programmed ecu with fuses and relays
- everything terminated with correct connectors
- Plug and play
many options: Lambda/o2 sensor, Stage one tuning program with air cleaner inlets, Flex fuel sensor, traction control, cruise control, fan control and more to come in the future.
Throw away the old injectors that either leak or don’t open, throw away the idle control valve and mount the included blanking plate, remove all vacuum lines for the distributor, no more solenoid problems and old defective sensors. Throw away the old ignition amplifier system. No more white smoke, high or low idle, running on 11 cyl, high fuel consumption due to defective vacuum system.
You only connect the lead going to the +12v on the battery and engine ground lead on the inlet manifold. Everything else is terminated with correct connectors that fit the distributor, throttle position sensor, taco, ign lead and fuel relay.
Can’t be simpler and more complete than this.
Send me a note if you need this and i include you in the planning of the next production.