NH snow slows XJ-S progress

This is just an excuse to try out the photo upload. I’ll finish the paint job when the snow melts…

Not quite warm enough for paint! What color? Here in W.Pa. it is supposed to be WARM this weekend, so I know where I’ll be. Wife says she can hardly wait…

1, Sure like that panel work on the wall in the back ground. Wowee, a designer shop!!! The walls in my much smaller shop are covered in “stuff”.

1. Hate to brag. Almost 60 F out yesterday, And no rain. Foggy sunshine, but I got some work done and some entertainment out there.

A. All the downed big limbs of my Bay tree sawed to rounds and in my patio awaiting split via axe and/r wedge for firewood. A bunch of smaller slash cut to recycle can size and await space. Another stack of longs await cutting to recycle can size.

B. Neighbor hired pros to fell a volunteer Locust
tree gone bad. Dangerous to climb and chop. Tree company brought in a very sophisticated articulated
arm and basket to take the sawyer up. Very skilled guys made short work of that multi trunk and limbs. About 70 feet or more up. max extension just did make it. A little over two hours from set up to done and gone. Big chipper made short work of all of the tree.

C. Grafted new ends on to one of my extension cords. Checked with indicator Hot, neutral and ground correct.

D. Recharged my gas Weed Whacker spool with
fresh orange line. It’s ready to whack my pastures. Am I? At 87, we will see.

E. Coco and I went to market in the Jaguar. Nature’s car wash worked well, It looked good among the soccer mom’s SUV’s.

F. More of the same in a bit. Most indoor chores done.

Carl .