Nick Reeves XK woodwork

do any readers know if nick wood UK is about and if so does anyone have his contact detail ie mobile email address etc
terry

Nick Reeves (Classic Veneers) 011 44 121 7336898

Terry,

The phone number still rings but there was no reply and no voicemail. It is Friday afternoon so he may have gone home. He did a lovely job on my 140 woodwork three or four years ago. You could also try his email address nfreeves@btinternet.com

Eric

Shropshire, UK

Terry,

Nick is still vert much in business and very, very busy indeed. He just did a complete XK 120 dashboard for a friend of mine here in Holland. As usual: very good.
I visited his workshop a couple of years ago, when he did my XK 140 woodwork and he has practically all the templets for the parts we need. Lately he also provides some replacement wood rims for E-type steering wheels.
Best is to use his email address as Eric provided. See also his ads on Ebay UK…

Regards,

Bob K.

Nick has done several projects for me…just received a panel from him this week. Beautiful work.

I have just received a dash from Nick this week, so, yes he is still there, doing great work

keen to find someone who makes very good boot lid frame wood for the XK120 and XK140 as nick did.
not after a complete glued together frame but some of the individual components.
Any suggestions

If you were to make heavy paper patterns of the wood pieces you need any cabinet shop will be able to replicate them.

I am a carpenter by trade and yes could make one.
Nicks were so good, he also had access to very good timber and my guess had set up some sort of computer CNC router to make them perfect they were not one offs

Nick did my 120’s centre dash panel (early type) and also main floorboards and boot floor panels. Very pleased with the results.