Noisy Series 3 A/C Radiator Fan

Here is a shot of the fan and a/c fan relay in situ on the shroud.
Soory got jammed up last night and forgot to take other photos.
But will tonight and show you how its wired along w diagram.
This is old orig fans and pre powder coat of shroud and brakets. Picking up the finished parts tonight ! :smile::smile:

I now have removed the noisy non-original A/C condenser fan, which resided in front of the radiator and A/C condenser. And I secured its 12V power wire and ground. As per the attached wiring diagram, it seems all I need to do is connect the Yellow w/Black trace wire (from the AC Fan resistor Blue wire) to the Radiator Cooling Fan Thermostat Relay. In doing so, when the AC fan is activated, the compressor will activate as well as the two original radiator cooling fans.

Now the question is to which relay terminal does it go?

This should give you a better idea. W1 on the relay

Success! The non-original A/C condenser fan in front of radiator was removed and wiring changed to turn on two original radiator fans when A/C compressor operates (and, of course, when coolant temperature says so.) Interestingly, instead of the “otter” switch (which had been disconnected) and relay, I now recall having installed some years ago an adjustable radiator fan controller with temperature probe and relay. They were tucked behind the battery to not appear “unauthentic” for concours judging.) Anyway, the controller had a lead marked “compressor,” which I wired to the blue wire coming off the big green A/C resistor, just like the wiring diagram showed. Fellow Jag owners, all your help is appreciated. Now, back to the A/C shop for a recharge.