[SOLD] NOS Black leather GW Bartlett seat covers. 4.2 E-type / XKE

(Include at least one picture)

These are NOS black leather seat covers. They were made by GW Bartlett who was bought out many years ago. I understand they only used Connelly leather, which is no longer available. They are in perfect condition. Soft, smooth faces as original.

Should fit S1 4.2 and S2 cars

You can spend a lot more, but you can’t buy better.
You won’t be disappointed

Asking price (if selling): $800

Contact information: Robert 925-286-8738 call or text

Cost of shipping (if selling): actual

Willing to ship worldwide?no

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

You cannot buy better! When I bought my hulk in ‘97, it came with a full interior from Bartlett, dated 1987 in boxes. The seats are still in wonderful condition after being installed for over 20 years

2 Likes

My 69 S2 has head rests. Any chance these do?

Hi Steve, no headrests, but those are relatively easy to source. Or go without like the Series 1 cars…:blush: I actually think not having them helps the visibility :man_shrugging:

Yeah, no. Not a good idea. IMHO
Whiplash is a far more serious potential problem.
Have you seen the way people drive out there ?

2 Likes

Bump ( 20 characters)