('o') Central Oklahoma Build Party ('o')

Ready to get this engine put back together. :crossed_fingers: :+1: :wrench: :gear: :nut_and_bolt:

Thinking about making a party out of it. :mirror_ball: :partying_face:

Are there enough members within driving distance that might want to join in on the fun???

Looking at the end of March.

3 Likes

Well, with bells on, you’ll know I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ll be over in Georgia by then. But good luck! I assume you found the needed piston?

Need a co-pilot.
Maybe we could get there in a 62 Ford or 65 Buick – weather permitting. Unless you want to stretch the legs on your Maverick
Craig

2 Likes

Maybe, I’m always up for a road trip.

2 Likes

That part of the country, in late March?

Maybe not subject either of your beauties to the ravages of wet/frozen/sanded roads, and let’s not forget the mileage the Mav gets!

Let’s parley.

1 Like

YES! Ebay watch list popped up! Like Erica said “needle in a haystack!”

1 Like

If gas mileage is an issue, you could always recreate “Dumb and Dumber” :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:motorcycle:

4 Likes

Considering it’d be @Craig_Balzer and me… might be an apt metaphor…:rofl:

Based on my experience with you, far from the truth… but that movie scene came to mind as you all discuss modes of transportation.

1 Like

My thoughts:

If enough Jagnuts assemble onsite, we can divvy up work, like we did back in 2005, when a crew showed up to help @MichaelPMoore reassemble the late Andy Leavitt’s E.

If you can arrange to have all the interior bits there, and an expert in installing same is there (NOT me: I do mechanical shite!), in a week, y’all might have a drivable E, this coming summer!

1 Like

Along these lines, and since you have at least one on-site visit under your belt, do we need to bring any special tools/supplies – or is Nicole all set?

• Have Wrench; Will Travel
    Craig
1 Like

Adult beverages for the end of the day.

1 Like

Wait… what?

We’re supposed to wait, till the end of the day??

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If she doesn’t want mistakes making her tear it down again :face_with_spiral_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Not sure aboutchoo, but I do my best work, lubricated by 2,3, 6 cans of my favorite beverage.

Coke Zero.

:joy:

3 Likes

Brings to mind an episode of Seinfeld, where Kramer has ingested way too many cups of coffee!:joy:

2 Likes

Better than them recreating “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles”

3 Likes

Sorry for not being up on these replies. In Scottsdale AZ for the week.

Hope this works out! I’m a great hostess!

Drinks/steaks at cattleman’s and musical performance by Wiggles. I’ll throw down some dance moves for shits and giggles. :joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

This is beginnin’ to sound like a rockin’ shindig!

So, what’s the (abled) body count, so far?