Oregon Plate, E-GRRR: Shout Out To Your Beautiful BRG SII E-Type

Driving home today from Corvallis and through McMinnville our jaws dropped with envy after noticing E-GRRRR. You were on a side street, we were on Hwy 99 so unfortunately it was a quick view.
We live in Bethany and own a 69 Regency Red E-Type. She’s off the road right now and hopefully will be running by June.
Cheers, Tim

Tim,
Not lucky enough to have a BRG or the owner of the one you saw in McM’, but satisfied with a primrose '70 2+2 and only 10min south of you (Cooper Mt area). We could have an E-type search day in June when you get yours running and go looking in McM in a pack.

Ozzy

Hi Ozzy,
Sounds fun and hoping June is not too aggressive for getting the car back on the road.
We can keep in touch and make it happen.
Cheers

Hey you two, I’m in West Linn with a BRG 1967 S1 OTS. I have buddy, also in WL, with a 66 OTS that he’s just getting back together (engine installed yesterday). We could make it a foursome.

Just what the world needs, another dating site :smiley:

5 Likes

Well at least they are suggesting a foursome rather than the unequal ménage a trois :woozy_face:

Leaving now.

1 Like

Let 'em be jealous. :wink:

@tommykat1 miss the car shows in the PDX area…we can have our own. Always ready for a drive.

I know of a Jag guy from Hillsboro, OR that has a '69 BRG OTS. That anywhere near where you were? I’m in California, so don’t know Oregon very well.

Hi Glen,
Hillsboro is just West of Portland so perhaps it was him I spied in McMinnville.

Yes, Hillsboro is near McMinnville. Both are about 40 to 50 minutes from where I live in West Linn, near Lake Oswego.

Once I’m back on the road I’ll gladly pull together a drive.
Later, Tim

Yeah! Let’s do it!

(And 20 char)

I’m sensing a new Oil Leak!

1 Like