P0174, and P0171 codes 2004 xtype 3.0 97k miles

As the title states, I have these two codes. I’ve checked the usual suspects(intake hoses, brake booster, etc), and have found no vacuum leaks. I’ve cleaned the MAF, and checked the air filter, and housing with no avail.
What else should I be looking at? I’ve reset the code, and mil stays off until I drive at highway speeds. Shortly after it comes back on(while driving around 70mph), the engine bogs down and slows to around 30 mph. After a few minutes I’m able to regain power and speed.
Any clue?
I’ve been chasing this one for a few weeks now.
Any help is much appreciated.

IMT seals??? XT303-13
Hissing Noise/Driveability Issues –DTC P0171/P0174 – Leaking IMT O-ring – IMT O-ring Available Separately.

The Yellow are the original faulty ones and the GREEN ones are the newer replacements.

PCV hose to intake leaking??? There is also a Service Action XT303-S928 for the PCV valve.

More diagnosis.

bob

I went through that problem last Fall. It ended up being the O-ring on the black plastic bodied intake air valve(s). I changed the seal on each of them and all was well after that.

Where are you talking about?

on the left side of the intake manifold as visualized by looking at the engine leaning over the front bumper, there are 2 aprox. 3-inch diameter black plastic ‘cap’ looking devices that are round and flat, with a wire connector attached to them. They are attached to the manifold by 2 hex head screws. They have a fairly large sealing O-ring that can leak, causing your code to show. You can take them out without a lot of trouble, but it is kind of ‘fiddley’ to do.

I didn’t realize you were also talking about the IMT o rings. I checked those, and already have the green ones in place. So that’s not the cause. Any other suggestions?