Parting out 1960 MK2

Sounds good. I am going hunting today for a week, I will be back next Friday and will contact you then. If that is OK. If it is still available, we could ship it to Port Huron MI, and being from Canada, Port Stanley Ontario, I will run across the border and pick it up. Talk to you next week.
Thanks
Alex

Alex
Dash wood is packaged. Box is 4" x 8" x 56" and about 5 lbs.
Let me know.
Herb Miller

Herb
I am not going to Port Huron Mi for a while. My 2 concerns are the right hand side and do you think I could bring the finish back?
Alex

Herb I am looking for two three parts
The first is a bad picture but it is the outside of the catch that secures the quarter light. I am not sure if they are handed. The one I need is the one on the right hand side as you are looking at the car from the front ( or passenger side on a right hand drive).

The second is the catch for the NDV on the left hand side as you are looking at the front of the car (or driver side on a right hand drive car).

Last my ’ Caution Disk Brakes’ badge has gone missing on the way back from the chromers :frowning: Don’t suppose you have that still ?

Thanks .
Dave
MK1966

Dave
Part 1 The part I have is too rusted to use.
Part 2 I have both sides. The right side (sitting in the car) is very nice, however, the concave thumb depression on the handle is smooth, not textured. The left side is textured, but they are handed.
Part 3 I am sure it is still attached to the bumper and I do not recall its condition. Unfortunately the bumper is stored an hour from my house.
The part is available new. Part # BD-17737
XK Unlimited $48.99
SNG Barret $44.64
Sorry I couldn’t help
Herb Miller

Hi, do you still have any MK2 parts available?

Yes
What do you need.
Herb

Hi, I am looking for the mounting bracket for the glass AC fuel filter and the mounting bracket for the AC air cleaner breather cap.
Also the small chrome cover cap that covers the two wood trim pieces that meet together on top of the front door window towards the windshield.
And one heater vent knob.
And a few other small items I will have to think of.
Please let me know.
Thank you, Douglas

1 Like

And what do You have left of front suspension - I would need pricing on:

• arms, upper+lower,
  • axles with uprights,
  • steering arms
  • hubs

I have all of the items you need. Give me a day to offer pricing. Where are you located?

Herb Miller

Poland. My expirience is that best pricing for shipment is when I arrange the courier.
Edit: Wow, Your’re in US. I’m afraid it’s a game changer/deal killer. Thought You’re in UK. Too bad.

Hi Herb -

Not sure if this post is still active - but I’m looking for interior wood trim, specifically doors and perhaps dash cap, hockey-sticks too. Ideally something where the original veneer is intact, so that I can try restore. Do you have those?

Thanks,
Allan.

Looking for seat lever knob. Not sure if the mk2 used these? See picture…20200930_075736|375x500

I have a ‘66 ‘S’ which would probably have the same handle, I can check if you like?

I believe left and right side are a bit different.

Gerard

Still have parts to this car?

David

David, who is this enquiry aimed at?

1 Like

Herbert Miller, to see if he still has the parts car.

David

David

YES Some parts remain.

Herb Miller

Hi Herb, do you have a jack with the ratchet?
Jason.