PARTS CAR: 1989 XJS with 5 speed conversion, keisler exhaust and 1 pass cooling

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Selling my triple blue 89 XJS conv as a parts car, it’s too far “gone” for me to put any more money into it so, ideally you already have a nice XJS and you want my upgrades on yours. I added the 5 speed keisler ($5000) and keisler performance exhaust $1200). In addition the cooling system as been upgraded to a one-pass radiator with 2 electric fans, you dont want to know how much the PO had spent on that one :wink:
Those 3 mods were not cheap and will be awesome additions to your own XJS .

The car is driveable and passes Tn emissions. If you live between Nashville and Florida I will consider driving it to you.

Asking price (if selling): $5000

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide? no

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Pictures would be nice…:wink:

1 Like

Hi Paul yes indeed pics would be nice but I left them out on purpose because I am not trying to sell a project car but a parts car. The idea is you get what you need out of the car then junk it.

However I know some of you think “well this car might be too far gone for him but i sure can bring it back to what it was” so here it goes:

Top is rotted out and both it and headliner need changed
Power top system developed a leak, motor runs but system’s empty
Both floorboards especially the driver’s are rusted out and by that I mean you’ll see the road under your feet :wink:
Passenger power window motor doesnt work and after over $1000 spent in 3 different motors it s still inoperable. (Yes power is going to it)
Driver’s seat needs new skin.

My show stopper was that The clutch has started to slip which unless i m wrong involves removing the transmission, right? well i dont feel going through that expenses without fixing the rest of the car so my idea was that someone needs to buy this fully functioning car, install the 5 speed in his xjs with a new clutch, swap exhaust to my keisler which makes the car sound wonderful, remove the one pass cooling system with E fans plus all other functionning parts that might be needed later then junk or burn my poor Rusty. Yes that s her name :wink:

I would keep her but moving to Florida and lost the garage space. Sure I could find a way to store it, it’d be a nice retirement project and hobby for me later in life but right now I feel that one of you all should just make their own car better plus stockpile tons of parts they ll need at some point. Heck I would buy a nice xjs and do precisely this myself but I also have a 84 xj6 i love more and want to focus my time, money and future garage space on.

I ll clean the car up and post pics at some point.

Thanks!

1 Like