I pulled my SIII pedal box to modify it for a manual transmission - adding the clutch pedal. I have the LHD clutch pedal but nothing else. Has anyone done this before and know all the parts needed and more importantly knows where to get them?
- Return Spring (C.8966) - I can find this.
- Spring pin - for lack for lack of a better word (J205./8S)
- Clutch pedal shaft (C.38171)
- Pedal Shaft Retaining Pin (C.20725/17)
- Busing for clutch pedal shaft CAC1742
It also looks like - since I do not have a two piece clutch pedal with removable pedal - I will need to cut the opening so I can drop in the clutch pedal attached to the pedal box. Is this what people have done? I hate to cut the opening in the bulkhead.