Petronix ignition issue

A"s had a motor driven horn different from others using a diaphram. The “ahooogah” was famous…

I may have one, somewhere ???

Carl, I made one way back when I was toolmaking, used a smiths heater motor and formed all the sheet metal, it has been on at least one of my cars for the most part of the last 35-40 years, currently on the S11.

Slick, indeed. If only I had such a skill.

I did make some yard markers and sconces. from wood pruned from downed tree branches. Mounted little solar lamps in them. One to use as a guide for backing the Jeep in to the drive as close to the edge as possible. A few of the reasons:

1. Making stuff from junk.
  2. Use my wood tools. Spade bit. Power saw. Belt sander. Hand saw. Hunting knife. Draw knife. Bench vise. Portable bench. Drill press. Cordless drivers.
  3. My neck does not bend easily. I use the mirrors to back up. The marker a good target.
  4. Makes more room to back the Jaguar from the garage.
  5. Easier to unload stuff from the Jeep "boot’ hatch and take inside.
  6. It is safer to enter the street going forward than in reverse. Although most of my neighbors drive this road slowly. No side walks ands lots of folks on foot. Many with one of more dogs on leash. As well as the neighborhood cats, off leash…

Apologies for the of course wander, far more than a drift!!!

Carl