Pirelli stella bianca opinion?

has anyone actually used this tyre and can provide an opinion?

Thanks

nobody in the world has used these or has an opinion??

I bought a set last year but I’m ashamed to say I’ve only done a couple of hundred miles on them so far. Very slightly taller than the already tall Avon Turbospeed x-plies. Research suggested they’d be a stellar improvement on my 19 year old Avons, but to be honest I can’t feel any difference whatsoever. I prefer the look and degree of driving difficulty (enjoyment?) that x-plies provide.

Although the spec says no inner tubes required, I went with my fitter’s strong recommendation to have them for use with old riveted wheels. This took their cost-per-corner above the Avon option.

Chris T

do you have spats on your car?

I want to make sure these will not rub on the spats as some XK120 tyres do.

A concern on solid axle cars. Tight corners at a good clip…

Disc wheels but no spats on mine. The Stella Biancas are however narrower & taller than the Avons. Some excellent reference data on the Longstone Tyres website, which has the SB at 165mm/6.4" width against the Avon’s 180mm/7". Diameter is 719mm/28.3" v 710mm/27.9".
Chris T

I have them on a 140, since almost 2 yrs. They look fantastic, and roadholding is excellent. But they are extremely hard. I began with 2.0kg. Far too hard and stiff. 1.8 as well. I now run tgem on 1,5kg. Ok but hard on even slightly uneven road sirfaces.
Strange thing is: with 1,5kg, you’s expect them to look half flat, but they look very normal.
I prefer the Cinturatos