Project Liquidation Sale Sedan Mostly Updated

Description: For sale some more parts from My Mk2 project. I’m selling most the parts alone to recover a small amount of my investment.

Rear D window latch BD20086 and BD20087. These fit S-type and 420 as well. Cost $162.00, Selling $90.00/pair. Buyer pays shipping

Fender Marker lights. I think these fit other models XKs? As well. Part number C14929. Cost $182.00, Selling $100.00/pair.

Bumper hardware kit BD17172FK… $10.00

Pair of fender Spears Welsh p/n 14-0087. Cost $60.00, Selling $20/pair.

Fuel sender cover. Good, just needs final prep and paint…$30

Coomb style spats, cost $196.00, Sell $110.0 SOLD

Cooling hose set 29-1415. Cost $69, selling $35 SOLD

New high quality aluminum radiator with oem style steel frame from Welsh Jaguar. Paid $575.00 asking $450.00
I’ll get a real picture in the morning. Borrowed one from Welsh for reference. SOLD

Buyer pays shipping.

Feel free to message me with your needs.

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Tim, I will do the spats, cooling hose set and the radiator.

Thank you. I’ll get total with shipping later this morning.