Proper fluids and filters list 1995 AJ16

Is there a document to downloads which lists the proper fluid specs for my 95 with AJ16 engine.
I found plenty of info for the v12, but not the AJ16.
Absent a document, some feedback on the topic

ATF fluid for the ZF transmission
filter for same

thanks
wes

Have you tried to find an Owners vehicle care books on ebay?
I was able to find one of the TWO books to replace one that had damage.
There was someone I think that has either NOS or reprints.
It was many years ago so It’s not exactly solid info.
While I was writing this I had a stroke of momentary smart.

http://www.britishcarlinks.com/jaguar_books.htm

well, that is one route. I was hoping to find a download, like for for everything else.

FYI,

Your tranny takes Dexron III. The manual says Dexron IId, but just buy III.

Transmission filter is a bit more complicated, but the manual is not going to help. You’ll have to do a search on transmission filter. There’s a slight difference between filters that retailers dont know about. One needs either a shallow or deep neck for JLM2128…I forget which. But many retailers make ours interchangeable with one with the wrong sized neck… please do a search, but that is the right part number.

Regarding a manual, just buy a book and worry about downloads later. Not cheap, but I’ve certainly made good use of mine, here’s an example of the green bounded book on eBay:

I got this information from OTPubs.com It’s also available at Jaguar Classic Parts (Free) OTPubs & the jaguar classic parts parts documents are exactly the same; OTPubs have the service manual supplementary docs as well as other cool stuff specific to the model of the Jaguar documents you purchase. All of this can be yours for under $100.00.
Transmission for the 4 Litre fluids
The fluid type is Dextron II D
Capacity 10.2 Litres / 18 pints
filter Part number JLM2128 (check the build number) evidently there’s a difference.

Hope this helps
Mark

the correct filter is jlm664 , jlm2128 will not fit , the xjs fluid pan is not deep enough

filter part number jlm664

Thank you for the info. I whited out my computer screen and wrote the correct number.

"complete’ is a little ambiguous. Wiring diagrams a lacking detail, for instance. But other info has been invaluable.