[PURCHASED] Front Right engine lifting loop for 74 V-12 E Type

I am getting ready to pull the V-12 engine on my 1974 E-Type for rebuild and discovered that there is no lifting loop on the front right side of the engine. I assume it was not an intentionally omitted part and that a prior owner/shop just did not reinstall it. Assuming the part actually exists, if anyone has a spare, please email me with info and price.

If this is a dumb question, it is probably only the first in a series of dumb questions.

Thank you

Rod

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Craig_Balzer … any spares hanging around?

I am actually short a lifting eye, too.
Being picky, I am looking for the aluminum version (to match my other three) vice the stamped steel one.

@Robert_Laughton may have one/some.

I have some in the loft, but only one aluminium cast one. PM me before I seal the loft for the winter.
kind regards
Marek

Marek

Thank you for the response. I need to look later today and see whether my other front one is the cast or stamped type. I know the two rear ones are cast aluminum. When I have done so just let me know a price for part and shipping to Detroit, Michigan USA and preferred method of payment. I would not need an expedited shipment method so just whatever is most convenient.

I will let you know by tonight which type I would prefer.

Best regards

Rod Crawford
535 Griswold St, Suite 1500
Detroit, MI 48226
734-735-3207
rcraw6644@gmail.com

Marek

All three of my lifting eyes -two back and front left - are of the cast aluminum variety. If you have one that you could part with, I am very interested.

Best regards

Rod Crawford
535 Griswold St, Suite 1500
Detroit, MI 48226

734-735-3207