[PURCHASED] MK2 Steel oil sump Wanted

Description: Does anyone have a good steel oil sump for a MKII sedan?

Asking price (if selling): 100.00

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): I’ll pay

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Tim, I have one that is still on a 3.8 that will be torn down soon.

Thanks!" How much do you need for it?

Tim, How soon do you need it ? I have to get another engine stand built to get the motor mounted before I can remove the pan.

I don’t know all versions of pans so I will also get you some photos to confirm that it is a steel MKII pan.

$100 plus shipping will be fine for me.

Rick

That’s fair. Not super urgent. Thank you!

Tim,attached are some pictures on the pan. With what’s ahead in the shop I probably can’t get the stand built and the pan pulled until the end of the month. If something goes critical for you we can figure out a way to get you the pan.

Rick

Super! That’s it. End of month is fine. I’m getting set up and preparing to assemble my engine in the next week or two.
Thank you!
Tim