[PURCHASED] Wanted: CAC4768 shift indicator plate

Want to buy CAC4768 shift indicator plate as used on Series III XJ12 sedans and '82-87 XJS V12. NOS or excellent used.

cac4768 plate

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I have a few. Make me an offer and consider $ 10.00 S & H in the offer.

Stephen

How about $40 + $10 shipping?

What shape is it in? No cracks, I hope. I already have one with cracks :smile:

Cheers
DD

If it’s brand new NOS or truly mint condition used, I’d pay $60

I’ll dig out a good one and send a photo. Can you send a cell number. I’ll use my phone. Also, send your shipping info.

Stephen

PM sent with info per request

Doug,

Bad news. All the indicator plates I checked are absent the opening for the speed control switch. My parts cars range from 83 through 90 XJ-S. I do have a plate on a 93 XJS convertible that matches but it isn’t a parts car. Sorry about that. I am going to my storage facility later today and I’ll check the ones there but I don’t have a lot of confidence that one of those will have the opening for the speed control button. If I find one that will match what you need I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Good luck with your search,
Stephen

No worries Stephen. Since I hadn’t heard back from you I just bought one just yesterday.

Thanks for the effort

Cheers
DD