[PURCHASED] Wanted: Passenger side door striker Series 1.5 or 2 E-Type

I am looking for an NOS or OEM used door striker (sill side not door side) for a series 1.5/2 E-Type.

BD32370 / BD42228

Contact information: Doug Banning aka Skiracer dbanningATearthlinkDOTnet

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Doug,

on eBait at the moment:

Thanks for the heads-up Martin! I found the pair under auction 283767064640. I have a snipe set up so I’ll see if I get them in 5 days.

Well, I later noticed they‘re listed in GB. I live in Germany and I often jump from eBay US to eBay GB and was not aware that they are from Europe. But, it‘s only a postage away. I just found an oil sump from the states and will have to get that to Germany, but I enjoy the international part when I‘m not in a hurry.

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

Martin