[PURCHASED] Wanted - Triple SU Intake Manifold

(Include at least one picture)

Description: ISO a Triple SU intake manifold for my 1975 XJC. I already have the HD8 carbs.

Asking price (if selling): Best Offer

Contact information: Send Private Message

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Do you need an Etype or 420G Intake manifold?

I suppose either one. I’ve seen both styles used on XJ’s. The carbs came off an 63’ e-type that the mechanic decided to not put the effort into rebuilding. I dont have any linkage either right now that would constrain me either way.

Bradley, I have a couple. One piece and an earlier multiple runner. Send me an email address I can send you some photos to.

Rick
Metalworks@ameritech.net

| Piercy Bradley Pierce
January 21 |

• | - |

(Include at least one picture)

Description: ISO a Triple SU intake manifold for my 1975 XJC. I already have the HD8 carbs.

Asking price (if selling): Best Offer

Contact information: Send Private Message

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Piercy - I have a 420 single piece manifold in good condition knocking around in my garage that I would love to go to good use. If the carbs need to be rebuilt, I’d suggest Rhys Kent. I sent him basket cases and he returned beauties

420G I presume… a 420 would be a dual carb manifold.

Yes, a triple.