Questions about wiring harness 1964 MK2

I have just installed a new wiring harness in my1964 MKII and I have a question to those of you that have running MKII and they are…

1/
on the starter solenoid in the engine compartment how many brown wires are on the outer most terminal, I have three wires I put two on the outer terminal as they were joined an one on the inner terminal, BUT as far as I am aware only the starter cable should be on the inner terminal, therefore I assume all three brown wires should be on the outer terminal ?

2/
on the base of the B post harness I have a Red and green wire ; on ‘Both sides’ which I believe on my RHD car goes to the handbrake switch but not sure where the one on the other side should go to.

3/
And this one is fun just in front of the heater box there is a pair of red wires that are joined and I have no clue what they are meant to do , DO YOU ?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

#2 duplicated harness for the LHD cars.

Here’s my 1966 RHD MK2. It came without an engine. I’m not sure if this will help you, but it’s one of the few photos I have before I removed the old harness.

1. I have 2 different wiring diagrams which show either 2 brown wires or 3 brown wires. They are all connected to the battery side of the solenoid. These 3 wires appear to go to the fuse box, the ammeter, and the horn relay. Someone will correct me if thats wrong.

2. The wires at the bottom of the B post are duplicates for the handbrake switch for either left or right hand drive cars.

3. The 2 red wires i think they are also duplicates for left or right hand drive cars, but this is vague memory from when i fitted a new loom to my 340 a couple of months back I cant remember what they are a duplicate for without going and studying the wiring again.
    Hope this helps you out.
    Cheers. Tony.

thanks and sorry for late response

Yes it did help sorry I forgot to respond.