Radio and climate control not operating

Hi
The Radio and climate control system on my 1993 v12 work fine but do not stay on once the engine has been started but come back on after a couple of minutes of running but today they would not come back on . All working fine until I start up car.
Thanks for your help
All the best

My first guess would be Relay Module H (yellow base, passenger side dash) which provides Ignition Switched power to both the radio and the climate control ECU - but why it switches things on and off after engine start I don’t know.
Also, the same element of Relay Module H (H1 - auxilliary power relay) provides power to the power seats and mirrors, the security ECU and the telephone connection.
Are they still functioning when you lose the radio and climate control system?

Hi
Started car this morning and all was fine but after switching off and restarting no radio and a/c .Seats and mirrors working when a/c and radio not.
Thanks for your help
Cheers

Also before starting car with key in position ll both radio and ac working turn key to start and they stop .
Cheers

Hi
Just got round to removing under dash cover to access relays a hard tap on relay and all working so will oorder a replacement dbc10009 relay .
Thanks for your help.

Before buying a replacement try reflowing the solder joints, especially the large ones where the three relays are soldered to the circuit board. Lots of info in the archives about this.

Ok good idea will open up relay and see what we can do .
Cheers