Radio console side panels

My 60 MK2 3.8 MOD is missing the two closure panels either, side of the radio console. The usuals don’t seem to have them but a breaker in Holland has offered me a choice of several shapes but I don’t know which shape is correct. Can anyone post a picture of what shape they should be please.

Thanks

Ian

This is the shape , but there is 2 diffrent sizes , the one’s for the Auto box are shorter !

Thanks for the photos Ian. Are you showing me one of each different size or are they a pair for one car?

Ian

Showing the 2 diffrent sizes and shape !

Hi Ian
I have three in my container in UK 2 short 1 long
I will have a look tomorrow to see if I have a matching pair
I did have the radio panel too so will let you know( if you still want them)
Cheers
Brian

Hi Brian
I have a manual with OD which Ian above says need a pair .of the longer ones. The car was originally automatic with a Borg Warner box so I’m not sure if the centre console is the original one modifies or one from a manual car but I’d like to get hold of a pair of each if possible to be sure of getting a fit. Please let me know what you have and what you want for them.
Regards

Ian Irving
T

Hi Ian
I will let you know tomorrow
Cheers
Brian

I suspect that you will still have the automatic transmission tunnel. They are a little bigger than the manual. My car is a conversion as well - has its original cover. Paul.

Hi I enclose what I have found so far Are these parts suitable?

Cheers Brian

Hi Brian
Yes they will probably be ok, I think there are two left handed and a different right hand one but I can probably adapt itI don’t need the radio panel, I already have that. I am in France, postcode 53370. What do you want for them please.

Ian

Hi Ian I will get a Hermes quote tomorrow for carriage to France
Say £40 for the three panels and include the two fixing chrome screws
plus carriage
Brian

Sounds perfect. You can pm me on oui3@orange.fr

Ian