Radio wiring diagram for 1992 V12 VDP w/ CD Changer

My '92 V12 VDP had the incorrect radio from an '87 spliced in. I now have the correct AJ-9250W head unit and CD changer plus the correct plug and leads.
Can someone show me a diagram for which colour wires on the car side do what? I have identified the 12v battery and 12v ignition, illumination and the 4 speaker pairs. That leaves pink/white on the car side, and green/yellow and grey that I’m not sure of on the plug side.

The same/similar radio is used in the 92/93 XJS and XJ40 but they have different colour wiring harnesses and amplifiers/subwoofers/crossovers etc so those diagrams are of no use.

Thanks,
Chris
#15/100

Hi Chris,
My first question is you '92 VDP V12 one of the last Series II XJ’s or the XJ40 platform?

My recommendation would be to pick up the CD or online version of the OE manual from either XKS.com or (where they get it) http://Jaguar.OTpubs.com I’ve found their documentation extremely useful. I own their manuals for

• XJ Series 1-3,
  • 2002 XJR X300
  • XJS

The price is very reasonable at just shy of $100.00 US. It would sound like I’ve got nothing but wonderful things to say about them; But the truth, is their @$$-holes to deal with. I inadvertently installed their “reader” onto my work computer. I purchased 3 products, you’d think I’d get 3 reader licenses with that. - Nope. If I want more reader licenses then I have to pay another $100.00 for 3 reader licenses. I’ve pissed them off to the point; they don’t even answer my emails anymore. Love their product - Hate the vendor.

Also, The “other Jaguar forum” that does have an archive of PDF’s you may find what you’re looking for there. their download process is seriously sketchy. Be very mindful of what you are clicking on. Look at the status line on your browser to make sure the URL is exactly what you are wanting. because there’s a bunch of misleading “click here to download” (a virus or something you don’t want)

Let me know if you’ve got one of the last XJ12 Series III VDP or an XJ40 VDP. I don’t have any docs on the XJ40 platform.