Rear box muffler deletes

Pretty excited to get the box muffler deletes. Arrived from the UK much faster than expected.

Will post audio of before (with gutted cats) and after…

1 Like

Pirk,

You’re missing some tools there…
With universal adhesive called ‘rust’ - that’s one way ticket… Either you’ll cut these out with angle grinder or leave them as they are.

Prior doing so - I strongly suggest that you’ll double-check that your end boxex are original Jaguar with stamped logo. If not - your lovely treasure will sound like Britons in Dunkirk…

I got those same pipes.

Only difficult part will be to hook up to intermediate pipes just ahead.

I would remove your original pipes at downpipe ending. You’ll spend a lot of time trying to separate intermediate pipes that you wish to keep, with pipes leading to mid-mufflers which you’re throwing away. You may need a blow torch to separate so that you keep the intermediate pipe intact to re-use. You’ll probably want to polish away the rust. It’s a very tight fit going into those box muffler deletes.

I purchased their intermediate pipes. But then you’ll need their downpipes w/o cats. I eventually purchased their entire system, and am very happy with it. Their mufflers are nicer than the OEM rear mufflers. A bit deeper without being louder, and their sweet spot is around 3000RPM. The OEM rear mufflers sweet spot w/ box deletes are around 2500RPM, as you’ll find out.

Once you get things fit, you’ll love the sound, look, and extra power.