Rear Quarter Window glass

Looking for a Rear Quarter Window glass - Right side, Tinted

Thank you

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Robert_Laughton … you gots any?

How many do you want?

But really, we’ve had the worst winter in 40 years, and the cars are buried. But if you can wait a bit, and if you can’t find one closer that Canada, it’s yours.

Note the collapsed greenhouse, which landed on one of my cars. There’s way too much weight to just push off with a broom from below. Sorry, thread drift.

Let me know,

Rob

1 Like

Yup. I haven’t seen this much snow since leaving Northern BC. A few weeks ago I was looking out the patio doors at a green lawn.

In the Blizzard of '82, a 45-incher, my ‘rents’ unheated IBG greenhouse collapsed: at the time, it had been relegated into a storage barn.

In it was the 420, the E Type, my '50 Willys, the '60 MkV, and a few others. Its frame wasn’t the small round stuff in yours: it was SERIOUSLY large beams and purlins,

Not a car got touched, though it took me months to smoke axe the mess off of them.

I hope your Jag is undamaged.

Thank you Robert, I’ll let you know.

What a mess in your shed…
Even Athens had a record snowfall last week. In just half an hour the whole country was paralyzed.