Rear view mirror location

Has anyone been able to relocate the rear view mirror, the main one attached to the center of the windshield?
Mine creates a blind spot, I would like it mounted about 2" higher.
Thanks,
P.

Which type mirror do you have?
Some are mounted to lugs adhered to the windscreen; others are suspended from above.
If the lug version, I think you might be stuck. If the above version, you should be able to graft something else on.

Stuck on the windscreen. The auto glass shop says they need heat to get it off and that will likely break the glass. The black matrix around the mounting point has something to do with it.
P.

I have never heard of your problem before. Have you tried lowering your seat, or tilting the seat back a bit. If you can’t raise the mirror, lower your head. I’m 6’2" and don’t have a problem with a blind spot there.

I got someone to push harder on the mirror, to force it higher. I don’t like pushing harder on plastic stuff, after years of experience. The mirror is now farther out of my field of vision and certainly an improvement.
The stalk from the mount to the mirror has a ball on each end. The mount end was real stiff.
P.