Reminder: NO POLITICS, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

Just a quick reminder to all: No politics are allowed in the model specific fora, including of course XK. That includes snide remarks and “jokes” that may be funny to you, but not so much to those who don’t agree with your point of view.

No personal attacks are allowed on Jag-lovers, ever. If you resort to name calling, or other forms of ad hominem attacks, you will be swiftly and permanently banned from Jag-lovers for life.

Thanks,
Gunnar

4 Likes

Gunnar, I am glad to see someone speak up. I don’t visit very much and when I do its to ask for help for which I am always grateful, I have always received very gracious advice which has been a huge help in restoring 2 XKEs , keeping my SWB XJ6 running and now getting my late friends 140DHC running for his widow. I sincerely appreciate the civil folks there who help, and who use the english language with words I understand instead of slang, I do not appreciate the pointless arguments which erupt. Who enjoys that? I also appreciate your work as an admin.
v/r ,
Mike Moore

3 Likes

Gunnar:

Thank you. I left long term memberships in two other Jaguar organizations because of ‘politics’. This site has provided me with invaluable information and advice from enthusiastic and knowledgeable people, specifically on XKs, for which I am most appreciative, the other stuff, not so much.

Chris.

3 Likes