Request for facilities/garage assistance in Northern CA

Gents

We will be shipping one of our XJ13s to CA after Christmas and are looking for the temporary use of an equipped garage/workshop to carry out some work on the car before final delivery to the customer.

We will, of course, pay for any time/labour offered. I would prefer a garage familiar with Jaguars but any well-equipped garage with competent staff would suffice!

Any recommendations/offers?

1 Like

Neville,

If, by “Northern CA”, you mean the SF Bay area, Contact Dave Ferguson at Images Autobody, in Campbell CA, or On The Road Again, in Morgan Hill. I suspect one of them might well be willing to help you.

Regards,
Ray L.

Thanks Ray

I should be more specific. The car will end up in the Sacramento area. The nature of work is more mechanical/assembly than body-work.

You could fly me out to Cali to put it together…:wink:

In that case, track down fellow J-L lister Kevin Kemper. He has a shop in the Sacramento area, and may be able to help you. If you can’t track him down through the forum, let me know and I will get you his contact information.

BTW - both Images and On The Road Again are restoration shops, fully equipped to do mechanical work.

Regards,
Ray L.

Our shop is Sierra Classic Sportscar, specializing in British classics and we work on a fair number of E-Types here. We are near Sacramento, in the foothills (Meadow Vista). www.sierraclassicsportscar.com