Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator - Series 1 4.2

Description: This is a Ron Davis aluminum radiator sold by Classic Jaguar in Austin, TX you can click on the link to read more about the radiator and the mounted electric fan. I had one of these on my Series 2 Coupe (since sold) and I never ever over heated, even in the 107 degree Texas heat with the aftermarket AC unit running. Since corroborated by the buyer of the Series 2.

Asking price (if selling): These sell new for $1975, but this was taken off my Series 1 by the previous owner who smelled coolant. It was replaced with another identical unit and I inherited this one. I have bathed it and took it to a local Radiator shop today and had it pressure checked and it passed. The coolant leak that was originally suspected was traced to a cracked hose, but the previous owner had already bought the replacement, so he just sent the original one along with the Series 1 when I bought it. This one was installed for a bit over a year and only shows a few cosmetic issues (a couple of bent fins) but as I mentioned it passed a pressure test with no issues.

I’m asking $975 or best offer.

Cost of shipping (if selling): As you can see in the photo above, I have the original box and packing materials. I’d prefer a local pickup, but if you are willing to pay for shipping, I’m willing to package it up and take it to the shipping method of your choice.

These images are from the Classic Jaguar website.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 6.06.17 PM Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 6.06.23 PM Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 6.06.30 PM Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 6.06.45 PM

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.