Running light out pass side ONLY

Now I know there’s somewhere around 5 fuse panels in the car and I’m wondering if someone can tell me if that would be the cause of my running lights out on my passenger side and not the driver side in the rear. All the rest are good. The “light out” light flashed for a minute the other day when. Having another issue and I was told I didn’t have a light out but I do and I’m just wondering where I should start to look.

The bulb? Much simpler than a fuse.

Nope I was asking because I already swapped the bulb with a spare I keep in the car and swapped it from the other panel, I figured maybe a fuse because all the other lights work in the panel including the brake light that runs off the same bulb, just not the 2 running lights.

I don’t think there is a specific fuse
it’s Driven from the BCM behind the glovebox.

Do you have the bulb fail message back ?

G’day Tim,

Will this help?

Cheers,
Jeff.

UB FBs.pdf (705.3 KB)

1 Like

Yessir and I appreciate it! I actually figured out that each side running lights had a fuse yesterday after work. I just haven’t had time today to post that I had figured it out. Though I do appreciate it because I’m sure that will come in handy in the future.

It was actually a fuse f18 if I remember correctly. It runs all the running lights on the passenger side of the car. Pass fuse panel f18

Although I had and issue with an oil leak and the same day I had used my hazards and the “light out” light on the dash kept illuminating but my girlfriend was behind me and said I didn’t have a bulb out. A couple days later drove somewhere and left after it had gotten dark and someone informed me that I had a taillight out, headlights still worked and the fog rear lights still worked, so I turned those on to get home. The following day I had noticed when I had just my running lights on the pass side lights were all out, but the “light out” light on the dash wasn’t on. So I just took a wild guess and switched the fuse and fixed it.

1 Like

G’day Tim,

Glad to be of help.

Here’s a link from another Jag forum in which you may be interested. It is a link to all manner of publications Jag related.

Cheers,
Jeff.

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/xj-xj6-xjr6-x300-26/jaguar-x300-x305-x306-literature-pack-faq-44848/#post263943

I guess you have a six cylinder ?

Yes it is the six cylinder