S-Type horns mounting position

Could somebody please supply a drawing or a photograph of the exact mounting position of the horns? After renovation at my 66 S-Type all possible wholes or threads were filled up with some strong protective filler so I have no idea were to mount the horns. Thank you!
Wolfgang

Hopefully these will do you some good. Pardon the grunge

John Quilter
Eugene, Oregon USA

Grunge??? , that is HIGH TECH rust prevention material!

Gerard

And here is what the brackets look like, grunge free:

I am having trouble keeping the horns working. The fault seems to be in the earthing. The column was rejuvenated and the wiping contact confirmed working, plus horn press, and both were consistently reliable. The previous owner had problems and by-passed the column switching etc., but it didn’t fix the intermittent fault. I was charged with sorting this out after his passing but I am not certain as to the correct earthing method at the horns, as the whole front end was completely rebuilt and restored to ‘as-new’, albeit not completely reassembled. The original wiring is all there and in good condition and the earth leads are connected to the brackets. Should they be connected at the subframe bolts? I was going to try that soon but thought I would ask about other’s experiences first.

Peter