S Type parts free to a good home

About 20 years ago I restored a 1966 S Type with much help and support from this group.

Since then I’ve moved house and there was nowhere to store the car out of the weather, and so I had so let it go.

However, in my cellar there’s a great pile of stuff that would be very useful to anyone currently restoring an S type or similar. There’s enough stuff to fill the back of a hatchback with the seats down. It’s an assortment across the board, but includes are a couple of SU fuel pumps, a couple of distributors, an engine bellhousing, sundry brake calipers, suspension components and much more.

If the parts would be useful to anyone for a restoration, then as long as you take the lot, you’re welcome to them for free.

I’m based in Leeds, UK.

Hi,
I’m new to Jag lovers, so I’m trying to find my way.
I spotted your entry regarding the parts for the ‘S’ model and was really surprised that no-one appears to have replied.
I’m very interested, as I’m in the process of restoring my Jaguar. Are the parts still available?
stay safe
regards
Terry

Hi Terry. Welcome aboard. You’re very welcome to the parts if you can make it to Leeds to collect them.

Cheers

Phil

Wow! I can’t believe you’ve still got the parts. Yes please. Please put my name on them.
I can arrange collection when it suits you, within reason. As I’m in Devon and with the current lock-down, I wouldn’t be able to collect in person, however I do know a classic car person fairly close to you who would clear the parts for you and pallet them to me, at my cost of course. If you are happy with that arrangement perhaps you would send contact details to enable me to get it sorted.
If you want to speak to me it’s 01409 261474, best time any day between 19.00 & 21.00, as I’m not normally ‘playing’ with my Jaguar between those hours. Any other time is okay, but I’m hard to get during the day, so would be a gamble.
Stay safe
regards
Terry