S1 Brake System Rebuild Q

My servo decided to start leaking (just add to the list of fluids that leak). This is actually pretty bad. The system was rebuild about 20yrs ago or so. I was looking to just replacing both the servo/booster and mc rather than the rebuild. Might as well do both while you are in there. I have the original metal lines still on mine that go between the mc and servo, but i have noticed some are using flexible lines to connect the mc to the servo. Looks like the new one is set up for that based on the picture. What kind of flex line are you using for this case? Thanks for any information. Skene

Skene,

When you get the new brake mc and servo , might want to paint them as even in FL weather, the humidity stains the metal surfaces. I tried in vain to find a flex hose that would tackle that unique pipe bend between the mc and servo, ended up discarding the original pipe there and using a Classic Tube replacement. The only flex lines I could find were of wrong fittings; like the clutch slave fittings flex pipe won’t work on brake system.

Patrick
'66 FHC

Thanks for the info.