Series 1 rear Hub Bearings and Half Shaft U-Joints Part Numbers

I thought I had this sorted, but not!

I wonder if you all might help me sort this out. I am rebuilding my 1963 Series 1 FHC rear hubs and half shafts. I am struggling with a few part numbers and I think you’ve been down this road.

Inner and Outer rear Hub wheel bearings.
These are Timken 18690-18620 Outer bearings as a set
Timken 18590-18520 Inner bearings as a set
I cannot find a valid p/n for the modern rubber seals for the outer and inner bearings
I have found that SNGB sells a kit, p/n JLM9732E# and this kit has Timken Bearings and “modern”
rubber seals. These Timkens are made in France. If one buys the bearings individually they are
made in the USA. Is there a difference?
SNGB offers a rubber seal for the hub bearings under p/n C19068* Outer and C15231*
If I purchase the hub bearings/seals kit that have French made Timkens and modern rubber seals, it
is no more expensive that what I can find at individual bearing suppliers. That surprises me, but it’s
the truth of it.

I’ve given up trying to find Timken 03062-03162 for the outer fulcrum shaft. I have found the rubber seals for the outer fulcrum rubber seals. I guess I shall order the NTN bearing and outer races variety from SNGB, their p/n C16029#. Any better suggestions?

On the U-joints, I had decided to go with the Spicer SPI-5-1410X but then was told a SPI-5-1310X was also valid but I find the bearing caps are of different sizes. The 1410X has bearing cap dia. of 1.188" whereas the 1310X is 1.062". I think @64etype has sorted this out? I am ok with the U-Joint being sealed for life.
Anyone?

Uni joint is 10420

thanks Andrew. It looks like we pretty much concur with the p/ns as far as factory numbers go. But I was trying to find direct source p/ns. The 10420 U-Joint just pops up as JLM9639 * or # depending on price. I feel it is better to source directly vs. the usual suppliers who have a cheap one (*) or a OEM - maybe - (#) and the prices are higher than I find for a Spicer…if I can verify the proper p/n.

On your spreadsheet, I have the same p/n for the wheel bearings and I can find those direct, but I suspect the “kit” SNGB is offering is pretty good. the p/n you show for the Outer Fulcrum Bearing is the standard number as well and I cannot find that for a reasonable price in Timken. SNGB offers it in NTN which hopefully is made in Japan. Unfortunately they won’t say. Their price is good.

I was hoping your list had the seals for the wheel bearings by manuf. p/n but alas it does not. The seals for the Outer Fulcrum are National 471652 Oil Seal for a single lip and SKF CR11124 for a Double Lip. I can get either from Grainger or MiMotion.

Well this thread hasn’t yet produced the results I was seeking, but Andrew gave me the idea…I made a spreadsheet stating what I want to know.

As it turned out, the SNGB prices as well as the parts manufacturers were the best of the lot. The Hub bearings and seals come as a kit and are the least expensive I could find. The Bearings are Timken/USA and the seals I don’t know. The Outer Fulcrum bearings were NTN and they are providing a 03061/03162 P/N that is “not available in the USA.” I ordered the Outer Fulcrum Shaft seals, SKF CR11124, double lip from Motion for $6.50 each. On the U-Joints, I ordered greaseable with zerk fittings Spicer SPI-5-160X from Ama*** for $20.58 each with free shipping.
For the record, the “good” U-joints from SNGB were made in Japan so they were probably a good bet.
I hope this thread helps others in the future.