Series 2 xj internal window rubber

Please excuse my lengthy explanation:
I took off my door cards, then the door capping. The door capping sits down onto metal dowels on the top of the door, and also held on with screws. There is a seperate ‘L’ shaped metal moulding that has the metal dowels attached, and is screwed to the top of the door. On the side of this moulding that faces the window, there is a complicated rubber / felt seal that sits tight against the glass, and locates into said moulding. My four seals are disintegrated. Apparently unavailable.
Part numbers I have are BD44712 and BD44713. LWB.
Does anyone know a source for these seals, or successfully used an alternative?
Thanks

I can’t help as I am in the same situation. Hopefully somebody can suggest an alternative.

BTW - do you know a source for window channel rubber for the S2? I can only find the S3 part available and wonder if that can be made to fit.

David

In my many internet searches and phone calls, SNG Barrett say they have the window channel seal, but that it also fits the series 3.
It’s probably a repop, and I don’t know if it fits well.

Thanks. I will try them next winter when I hope to refurbish all my doors.

David

I just purchased those same type of window seals for my Series 1 from SNG Barrett and they fit fine.

SNGbarratt doesn’t list anything for the series II but does for the Series III
bd46440 is the window seal for the series II which is the same shape as the Series II. Also, Steele Rubber Products is where I get bulk rubbers that (closely) matches the configuration of what I’m looking for. They’re not cheep. but good products.

I’m still looking for a good line of Furflex inner door seal. Terry’s Jag has “kits” (in black) but I need blue. They too are expensive.

Thanks for that info mark
David