Series2 bumpers

(Include at least one picture)

Description:
Looking for driver quality bumpers for series 2
Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I have six… Two front, and four rear. I was planning on using them on my restoration but ended up with new. Tom over at Muncie Imports has them with my car (1971 OTS Red), tell 'em I sent ya. Call him up & ask if you can make a deal for them. I am so over budget I could use any help! They are very good for a driver. 765.286.4663

Hey Micheal thanks. I am torn too. It looks like I can get new stainless for about 1600$, but I am also well over budget! I’ll call maybe get a couple pics.

Are you saying you have 2- complete fronts, and 4 complete backs?

Well… It was two years ago (still in process). I had six total pieces. Muncie told me that while they were fair enough pieces that - some would work / and others would not. Out of the six I believe I was told that two were Series 1. So perhaps two fronts, two rears, and some series 1 pieces. Or four rears and two series one fronts! Or four fronts & two series 1 rears!

I really thought I had a treasure trove of bumpers ~ that is until we ordered the new pieces.

Talked to Tom, he says all you have now is series 1 stuff not in good condition.